- Do you eat more *goodies* than normal during the holidays?
- Have you ever filled up on *goodies* and skipped a meal?
- Do you say, *of course,* when someone says this cake has no calories because we’re at a party?
- For sure!
Take care of yourself by making a couple of big home cooked meals. When you make enough for several meals you have something delicious and nutritious to heat in the microwave.
I made quick pasta sauce yesterday and enjoyed it over ziti, with a steak and two vegetables for lunch.
Three Quick Recipes
- You might like Kate’s pasta sauce, http://cooknkate.wordpress.com/2008/12/19/perfecting-cream-less-pasta-sauce/.
- Here’s a quick clam sauce, scroll down to see how easy it is with fresh clams, http://www.cookingnook.com/linguine-with-clam-sauce.html.
- If you have leftover steak and you like salad try this recipe, http://giadarecipes.blogspot.com/2008/12/steak-salad.html